Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Upcoming Week

I'm putting together a couple of posts at the moment, but wanted to share with you some of the things that I've cooked this week, and want to share!















I made the most awesome Macaroni and Cheese (with bacon and mushroom) the other night - I was so pleased with it, and it was SOooooo good.

How good does that look!















Here it is as I served it, with green beans on the side. The smokiness of the bacon and earthiness of the mushrooms really worked with the creamy sauce that coated the pasta. I like topping my Mac'n'Cheese with breadcrumbs mixed with cheddar cheese.



Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Frosting. MMMMmmmmmm. The Best, Moistest Cupcake recipe EVER. They last for days (although who let's them last that long!!) in a container. I made a batch to take to my sister's house over the weekend, and these are from a batch I made a little while ago to take to a friends house for Afternoon Tea.

Also yesterday, I came across a Jewish bakery in the next suburb that does the BEST bagels EVER. SO GOOD. I'm thinking I have to go back there this afternoon to get more, because we ate the bag of bagels we brought home already! Maybe tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no recipe for the macaroni and cheese?

Nigel Hird said...

stop teasing us with photos and juicy blurbs and put some recipes up!

Helen said...

ooh i love macaroni cheese! that looks yummy with the bacon in it